The International Air Transport Association (IATA) and Cargo Network Services Corporation (CNS) announced that the theme of this year’s CNS Partnership Conference will be “Momentum: Maintaining and Gaining.” The CNS Partnership Conference is taking place in Miami, 4-6 June.
“Air Cargo proved its worth during the pandemic, delivering critical medical supplies and vaccines, while maintaining supply chains in the face of near-global border restrictions. Today, we must recall the pandemic resilience as we address issues of sustainability, a slowing global economy and weakening trade, and skilled labour shortages. The CNS Partnership Conference brings together all parts of the air cargo supply chain to discuss and debate these challenges and opportunities,” said Laura Pullins, President CNS.
Opening keynote addresses will be presented by:
- Tom Owen, Director, Cathay Cargo
- Jeff Euler, Vice President, Global Air Freight, FedEx Logistics
- Andrés Bianchi, Chief Executive Officer, LATAM Cargo
Plenary sessions will address:
- Air cargo economic outlook, Dangerous goods, Air cargo security, Digitalization, Sustainability
- Attracting and retaining – upskilling your team
The popular Innovation Stage, sponsored by Dallas Fort Worth International Airport returns this year.
Topics to be presented include:
- Air Cargo Compliance – Digitally Transforming DG Acceptance, CBTA – Dangerous Goods Training, Drones in cargo, Trade Facilitation and Policy, And more…
“The CNS Partnership Conference brings together the forwarding and the airline communities to work toward improving the value proposition of air cargo in the supply chain,” said Pullins.