Swiss WorldCargo, the air freight division of Swiss International Air Lines has announced the launch of its Summer 2019 Timetable. Between now and October 2019, the airline will offer enhanced nonstop services between its hubs in Switzerland and gateways in North America and Asia.
With the launch of the Summer Timetable, Swiss WorldCargo will increase to daily Airbus A330-300 service from Zurich to both Montreal and Beijing.
Beginning in May, Swiss WorldCargo will also increase capacity on the following routes:
- Zurich – Chicago: Twelve weekly flights operated by a Boeing 777-300ER and an Airbus A330-300.
- Zurich – Vancouver: Four weekly flights operated by an Airbus A340-300.
- Zurich – Calgary: Two weekly flights operated by an Airbus A340-300.
- Zurich – San Diego: Weekly flight operated by an Airbus A340-300, upgraded to two weekly flights in July 2019.
Beginning in June, Swiss WorldCargo will increase capacity on the following route:
- Zurich – Boston: Up to fourteen weekly flights, operated by an Airbus A330-300 and Airbus A340-300.
Swiss WorldCargo will also continue to offer regular service to major destinations in North and South America including Newark, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Havana, San Jose, Punta Cana, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo.
In Asia, the carrier will continue to offer regular service to major destinations including Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Tokyo, Delhi and Mumbai.
The entire Swiss WorldCargo network extends to over 170 destinations in over 80 countries.