Atlas Air, Inc., a subsidiary of Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc., has announced that Alpine Air has joined its Pathway to Success Program for qualified pilots. Alpine Air is one of America’s largest all-cargo regional on-demand contract airlines, including the transport of mail packages and other time-sensitive cargo for the United States Postal Service and the United Parcel Service.
“We have long respected Alpine Air for its strong reputation as a regional air cargo provider that also serves some of the same customers on our own roster,” said Patricia Goodwin-Peters, Senior Vice President, Human Resources of Atlas Air Worldwide. “Partnering with Alpine Air gives Atlas Air the opportunity to tap into a talent pipeline that includes some of the air cargo industry’s most experienced pilots.”
“Alpine Air Express is proud to partner with Atlas Air in their Pathway to Success Program,” said Bob Frisch, Chief Operating Officer of Alpine Air Express. “Atlas Air is a leader in cargo and charters with a large fleet across multiple aircraft platforms. This Pathway to Success Program provides a highly advantageous opportunity for Alpine Air pilots who wish to join an industry-leading carrier such as Atlas Air.”
Pilot Pathway to Success Program
Potential candidates selected to take part in the Atlas Air Pathway to Success program will be granted an interview with Atlas Air. To be considered, candidates must meet these and other criteria:
- Must be an employee in good standing with Alpine Air
- Must meet Atlas Air’s minimum qualifications
- 18 months of service with Alpine (reduced to 12 months with prior military flight training experience)
- Letter of recommendation from Alpine Air’s Chief Pilot
- Submit an application to Atlas Air’s careers website
- Complete an initial phone screening to collect data and schedule Atlas Air interview.